Metro Physical Therapy Golf and Tennis Fitness and Rehabilitation Program
|Sherrie Glasser, PT MS
Titleist Performance Institute
Certified Golf Medical Professional
What is TPI?
TPI is the leader in the golf performance industry with programs and instructors worldwide. TPI professionals are trained to administer TPI's golf specific evaluation and design custom workouts to meet your needs.
Metro Physical Therapy provides Golf Specific Evaluations in order to design custom workouts to enhance your golf game.
- Improve your golf and tennis game.
- Take strokes off your golf game and add power to your backhand.
- Improve accuracy, greater consistency Learn to hit the ball further and straighter with an easier efficient swing.
- Become pain free in all swing motions so your able to perform at the top of your game longer.
- Learn proper body mechanics to prevent future injuries and reduce fatigue.
The golf and tennis program at Metropolitan Physical Therapy begins with a compressive evaluation and swing analysis. The evaluation is performed by a licensed physical therapist. Even though you bought new club, joined the local country club and have taken some golf lessons to reach your full potential, you STILL must address the body and its limitations.
Call Metro PT at (516) 745-8050, the main location, for a golf or tennis evaluation and have Sherrie Glasser P.T, M.S. TPI certified medical professional evaluate you.