Eileen Meehan MS, OTR/L, CHT
Eileen Meehan MS, OTR/L, CHT has been a practicing Occupational Therapist in a variety of settings throughout her career. She has valued her time in hospital acute, subacute, neurological and brain injury settings. After completing 4000 hours of exclusive hand therapy treatment she became a Certified Hand Therapist. For over 10 years she has committed herself to excellence in this area. Five years ago she began serving as an adjunct faculty member at a few local NY OT institutions. She has plans to next obtain her doctorate degree.
While she plans to continue her education, Eileen is excited about entering the area of home care where she feels she can make functional improvements in the lives of her clients while working with them in their own personal environments.
In her spare time, Eileen loves spending time with her family and friends, reading and snowboarding.
- Upper Extremity
- Orthopedics and Post-Surgical Orthopedics
- Bachelor of Arts in Psychology and Sociology S.U.N.Y. Stony Brook (Deans List)
- Bachelor of Science in Health Sciences and Master of Science in Occupational Therapy Touro College (Magna Cum Laude)
- American Occupational Therapy Association (AOTA)
- American Society of Hand Therapists (ASHT)
- Pi Theta Epsilon (National Honor Society of Occupational Therapists)