Join our Pilates Physical Therapy Team
Metro Physical & Aquatic Therapy is the #1 choice for rehabilitative services in Long Island.
Founded over 40 years ago by Sherrie Glasser, Metro has been exceeding the physical therapy and occupational therapy needs of Long Island area. Metro is a multi-disciplinary practice with (13) locations equipped with state of the art fitness equipment and modalities, allowing the highly trained staff every luxury in treatment.
Metro has an immediate opening for Physical Therapists & Physical Therapy Assistants with Interest in Pilates to join an
expanding Pilates Rehabilitation team in our Garden City office! If you are an excellent therapist who strives to produce optimal results for your patients, then Metro will be a great match for you!
- Longstanding Success
- Outstanding Work Culture
- Mentorship Programs
- Continuing Education Stipend
- Physician Lectures
- Shadowing Opportunities
- Flex Shifts &Weekend shifts available
FLSA: Full-Time and Part-Time positions available.
- These positions will treat or aide in the treatment of orthopedic, neurological, and pediatric patient populations utilizing the Pilates method and all Pilates equipment.
- Rehabilitation is the focus of this position, however opportunities to teach Pilates mat and equipment classes are available as well.
- Provide appropriate care and treatment to patients based on physician care plan, agency policy and professional standards of care.
- Evaluate effects of treatment at various stages and adjust treatments to achieve maximum benefit.
- Instructs family members, PTA's, Home Health Aides, and other caregivers in appropriate physical therapy techniques.
- Physical Therapist Program Graduate.
- NY Physical Therapist License or eligible.
- Pilates Certifications or have interest in Pilates and in getting Pilates Certified.
- Mandatory Certifications: First Aid, AED, & CPR Certifications (from American Safety & Health Institute, American Red Cross, or American Heart Association)
Our Competitive Benefits Include:
- Vacation & Paid Time Off Benefits
- 401(k) Retirement Savings
- Health Insurance/Dental/Vision/Free Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending
- Generous Con-Ed Allowance
Metro offers a diverse and creative place to grow, learn, and contribute. If you are interested in joining a passionate and dedicated professional community, please review our open positions and send resumes to Metro Human Resources
Metro is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Appointments in 24 hours
One hour of 1-on-1 time every sessions
No Prescription needed to start